Friday, October 15, 2010

Mid-term Reflection (due sunday, 10/17)

I think that I'm doing pretty well in class. I think that a strength is that I have is writing down my brainstorming. I also really like drawing from perspective with charcoal. I think that I still need to work on speaking up more in class.  A strength for engagement is that in class I'm always engaged in my work and concentrating on it, but I still need to work on speaking up in class discussions and in class.  For the class projects I think that I need to work on thinking of ideas and putting my ideas on paper.  I really like the sketchbook and I have a lot of fun drawing in it. I think that with the sketchbook the only thing I have to work on it finishing the assignment sheet.  I really (so far) love the drawing from observation on Tuesdays. Drawing from observation was always something that I wanted to work on and get better at. The only problem with drawing from observation every Tuesday is that I have to stop working on a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment