Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Talk and Draw

I think that this was a cool and fun activity, because even though it was hard I was totally not worried about what other people would think because I doubt anyone got it right on. I think that it was challenging because when I was describing I couldn't name the object. While describing I kept saying that all the things were like cylinders because they were all manly circular and I don't know that many words for 3D objects. While drawing I found it challenging because I sometimes didn't know what my partner meant. I also really wanted to look at my partner because you look at people when they talk to you. I think that I would change this activity by using completely different objects when the partners switch because there was 1 object that was the same and that sort of helped with the placement of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment