Monday, September 13, 2010

Collaborative Drawings

I think that today I had a hard time first coming up with ideas. At first when I switched to another persons piece I didn't know what to draw, because I wasn't sure what the story was. Then as I got more comfortable with it I just made a story whether that's what the person was thinking or not. I think it was also cool to see what other people came up with for how to use the animals.

When someone else worked on my work at first I was scared that they would erase everything that I had made, but then I thought "No that would be too much work." So I was fine with it.

When I returned to my drawing I was surprised because everyone else was moaning about how their work was "destroyed" while I was thinking, this looks better. At first I thought this isn't that different from what I left except that it had more detail.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you had a positive experience with this alexandra and that maybe you even got some ideas from seeing what other people did.

    ReplyDelete